Online Real Estate Auction
High Visibility/Traffic, 23,000 SF Building at FM2920 & Spring Cypress
Class A Corner Location – Commercial Building (including 5,500 SF Residence Loft) & Two Rental Homes with Income
The Seller is Retiring and highly motivated to sell!
• Approx. 23,000 SF +|- 2-Story Building Area on 26,565 SF +|- of Land (0.6098 AC) & 1,450 SF +|- SFR on 20,968 SF +|- of Land (0.4814 AC)
• Combined Land Area is 47,533 +|- SF (1.0912 AC)
• Located on a Corner Lot at the intersection of Spring Cypress Rd & Holzwarth Rd
1941 Spring Cypress Rd, Spring, TX 77388
• 2-Story Tiltwall Construction Building, 116’L x 100’W x 32’H, Built in 2003
• (2) Outdoor LED Marquis Signs Ð90"W x 40"H & 121"W x 60"H)
• First Floor Ceiling Height is 16’ and Second Floor Ceiling Height is 14’ to the North sloping to 12’ to the South
• (2) 15’H x 12’W Overhead Doors
• Second Floor has 3” Concrete Floor
• Second Floor Includes a 5,500 SF Residence w/ 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms. Fantastic Open Layout
• (3) Custom Teak Entry Doors (12’H x 8’W) w/ Exterior Smash Guard Pillar
• (48) 7’H x 4’W Energy Efficient Windows
• (39) Dual LED Lighting Units
• (13) Exterior Security Lights
• Closed Circuit Camera w/ Alarm System
• Undine Texas, LLC is the Water Provider
• Arobic Septic System w/ 289 GPD Capacity, 750 Gl Pump Tank, White Water DF60 500 Gl Tank
• 3/4” Water Line, 2” Gas Line
• 21 Underground Incoming Telephone Lines
• Underground Feed Electrical Service, 3-Phase, 60 Hrz 277/480 Max Load, 85 KVA, 200 Amp Service, Load Center 75 KVA Transformer w/ 42 CKT, HV Panel, Low Voltage 42 CKT
• Fiber is Available to the Building
• (2) Restrooms Downstairs
• (4) Roof Mounted AAON HVAC Units w/ 2-Stage Heating & Cooling, 3-Phase 460V
• Conventional Jack Cargo Elevator Infrastructure Only for 25HP 460V Unit w/ 5,000 Lb Capacity, Travel 18.0’ Speed 80FPM, 2 Landings, 2 Openings, Platform Size is 6’ x 9’ x 4.25’. Entrance Size is 3’ x 7’ w/ Machine Room of 6.5’ x 5.25’. A Clear Hoistway 7’ 4” x 10’ 2” w/ a 24” Casing at Depth of 26’ from Slab is in Place w/ 30” x 30” Blockout
• Approx. 178’ +|- Road Frontage on Spring Cypress Rd
• Approx. 315’ +|- Road Frontage on Holzwarth & Sleepy Hollow
• Wrought Iron Fence w/ (2) Curb Cuts & Gates Along Spring Cypress
• Zoning: None
• Topography: Grade Level
• Area Traffic Generators include HEB, McDonalds, Whataburger, Walgreens, Aldi, New Spring Pines Kroger Marketplace Anchored Development (Directly across the Street), Antique Galler of Houston
• ExxonMobil Campus is approx. 3.5 Miles Away.
• I-45 is Approx. 1 Mile East
• Spring Cypress Rd Traffic Count is 20,390
• FM 2920 Traffic Count is 39,000
• NOTE: The Property is Located in the Spring West Municipal Utility District and has the opportunity to be annexed into the MUD pending a Feasibility Study by the Mud. Utilities are in place at the corner of Spring Cypress and Holzwarth which is directly across the street. The utilities were brought in as part of the Spring Pines Shopping Center Project.
20823 Sleepy Hollow Ln, Spring, TX 77388
• 982 SF Brick SFR & 468 Wood SF SFR, Built in 1964
• Both Units are Leased for $900/Mo & $600/Mo Respectively
• Asphalt Drive
• Land area could add additional (72) Parking Spaces for the Main Building
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply.
Tranzon Asset Advisors of Texas, LLC #9008058, Kelly D. Toney, TX Auctioneer #11818
For more information, please contact Kelly Toney at 888-791-7307 ext. 88 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Date & Time:
Online Bidding Ends May 19th at 3:00pm ET
Preview Date & Time:
May 12th by Appointment Only
1941 Spring Cypress Road
Houston, Texas 77058
Dace Farms, LLC Auction
160± Acres * Garfield County Enid Area * Farming * Hunting * Fishing Large Creek
Onsite with Online bidding Sale
Monday August 10th 10AM
Auction Location: On site 4200 East Market Enid Ok 73701
A very productive quarter of land with bottom ground and well maintain terraces on top. Large Creek runs through property allowing water for cattle and fishing. The hunting possibilities are very good as well. Great place to build a home close to Enid.
Good five wire fence along South side, Highway along North side and gravel on East side. Has a abandon building in NW Corner. Also offers City water and sewer.
Legal Description: NE 1/4 15-22N-6W Garfield Co
Taxes: 2019 taxes were $889 and have been paid. 2020 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
Soils: Kirkland Silt Loam 0-1% slope, Masham Clay 3-12% slope, Port Silt Loam 0-1% Slope, Renthin-Masham complex 3-5% slopes, Pulaski and Ashport 0-1% slopes
Possession: Upon signing of the purchase contract and acceptance of the escrow funds.
Preview: Can be done on your own.
Pre offers: Pre- bid offers must be submitted to Lippard Auctioneers, Inc on or before Friday July 31 2020 at 3:00 pm. If seller accepts any bid prior to July 31 then the auction will be canceled . Terms of the auction will remain in effect for any Pre-bid offers
Auctioneers Note: This property seems to offer a little bit of everything, has well been maintained with many options of Farming, Building, Hunting and Developing . Close to Enid with great roads and access.
Internet Bidding: Will be available by clicking online bidding link to register. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible in the event of loss of signal by either side.
Terms: 10% of the total purchase price is to be placed in escrow the day of the auction with the balance being due upon delivery of marketable title. Sale subject to confirmation by court.
Disclaimer: All information has been taken from sources believed reliable; however, no guarantee is being made by the auction company or the seller. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to any inspections prior to bidding. All financing must be in place prior to bidding and no contingencies! Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all advertising.
For questions contact Rodney Timm 580-548-6652
Sellers : Dace Farms, LLC